- 180 INR
- 175.00 - 195.00 INR
- Room Temperature
Ultramarine Pigment offered by us is inorganic sodium aluminosilicate containing sulphur. We have been using all highly advanced process such as heating kaolin at our manufacturing unit for formulating this pigment using sodium carbonate, sulphur and other inexpensive ingredients. Additionally, our offered Ultramarine Pigments is widely used in Indian homes for washing clothes so as to provide them brightness and shine.
Further, our pigments offer white or reddish blue gloom to polymers as well as blue undertone to black and grey plastic parts. Our ultramarine pigments are appropriate and compatible for every polymer, from polyolefins to synthetic polymers, including rubber also. The premium pigmentsÃ¢â¬â¢ particles save dimensional dependability of polyolefins and different polymers so that warping and shrinking do not occur.
Being a consumer product, Ultramarine is used for brightening the white cotton cloth after washing and to provide blue color and brightness to plastics and rubber used in the industries. It acts as a brightening agent in white washing and is the only ultramarine blue pigment that does not fade under sunlight or heat (UPTO 350 DEGREES). It also has various other usage.
- As blue colorant in master batches and plastic resins.
- As an optical whitener on fabric, paper, plastics, rubber and paints.
- As blue colorant in printing inks.
- Finer qualities are used in painting and engraving
- Ultramarine Blue is 50% used for laundry, 40% for the white washes on exterior surface and 10% for the Industrial use.
- 8-10 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As per Products Quantity
- All India
A-134, Lok Vihar-Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, 110034, India