Leveraging on our years of expertise, we have been able to manufacture, supply and export the best quality Sodium Bisulfite Powder. Bisulfite offered by us is basically a common reducing agent, which is helpful in maintaining anaerobic conditions within a reactor in various industries. Made using high-grade basic salts, our offered bisulfite finds usage in various industries. After formulating, our chemical engineers make sure to check the concentration of various constituents so as to ensure that only best quality product is offered to our valued patrons. Additionally, our offered Sodium Bisulfite Powder acts as a common bleaching agent and food preservative.
Our sodium bisulfite is chemical compound with recipe NaHSO3, which discharges sulfur dioxide gas at time added to water, eliminating bacteria, fungus and yeast, around 24 hours prior to aging, when included to wines. It might likewise be included following aging to counteract vinegar generation and ensure the flavor and color of wine. It removes organisms and in natural product canning, averts caramelizing. Our sodium bisulfite is additionally included to verdant green vegetables to protect greensâ visual freshness. There is some verbal confrontation with reference to whether elevated measurements of sodium bisulfite can induce hypersensitive responses in people.
Offered bisulfite is essentially deployed in waste water processing to expel abundance chlorine in potable water as well as to blanch mash in paper and pulp businesses. Essentially, it is utilized to expel metals from mechanical waste water.
- Chemical industry
- For water processing
- Leather tanneries
- Medicine industry
- Photography industry
- Rubber industry
- Textiles industry
- Water pipes
- Our sodium bisulfite of food grade is deployed to extend and preserve shelf life transverse of produced food products. As a supplement, the chemical food processing facilitates to keeps the oxidation of crisp cut produce.
- To save color and hinder bacterial development on wine, some seafood, vegetables and fruits
- Deployed in dressings, sauces, fillings and beverages
- Soda drink producers utilize the pH-lessening features of our product to diminish the poignancy of numerous beverages
- Present in beers and wines as both an antioxidant and a sterilizer during fermenting wine or brewing beer
A-134, Lok Vihar-Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, 110034, India