- 62.00 - 78.00 INR
- 78 INR
- 99 %
Shaving Alum is compound of white crystalline that is employed in concentration of coating paper before marbling, for setting colors on clothes and different material. In addition, sometimes alluded to as Potassium Aluminum Sulfate. Our alum has chemical formula as Al2(SO4)3.K2SO4.24H2O. At 92.5o C, offered alum looses 18H2O and turns out to be anhydrous at 200oC. This makes octahedral or cubic crystals, which are soluble in icy water, extremely soluble in hot liquid as well as insoluble in acetone and ethanol.
- Offer Shaving alum for domestic purpose.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Well packaged in corrugated box, 48 dozen in a box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A-134, Lok Vihar-Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, 110034, India